young at style
5 ways to upgrade your closet
By LaShoundra Y.
1. Take inventory of what you have and CLEAN your closet! Try everything on; if you love it, KEEP it. If you like it 'a tad', give it away.
2. Create a budget. Determine what you're willing to spend on new clothes. Shop around, wait on sales, and clearance items at your favorite stores.
3. Determine what YOUR personal style is. Consider your lifestyle and what's multi-functional- can you wear it to work, church, and on the weekends with friends!
upgrade YOUR CLOSET
4. Do your research. Browse stores that fit your body type well, i.e. how well do the jeans fit? Explore the fit of the clothing and don't be afraid to invest in a tailor.
Follow me on IG: www.instagram.com/youngatstyle
5. SHOP! SHOP! SHOP! Now that steps 1-4 are completed, It's time to narrow down your favorite finds and UPGRADE your closet!